It is generally accepted that players are idle, wasting their time mindlessly about fictional realities, hiding from harsh reality. Others tend to compare these players to people who have bad habits (such as smoking or alcoholism). But that's it? The answer is simple – of course not! Today, players earn good money from e-sports and other types of computer games.
Winnings in games can range from a few conventional units to a fortune. This suggests that by doing what you love and sitting all day in front of your computer, it's entirely possible to make a decent profit. If you decide to make game testing your main activity, you can be sure that with the right approach, this activity can feed not only you but your entire family.
Possible risks of making money from games
Online games present certain risks. The first thing you need to pay attention to is that in some cases it is not possible to withdraw all winnings. As for other risks, they are:
- One of the main risks is gambling. Having tasted easy money, the player can “blow” everything down the drain. So, to exclude this possibility, initially set the credit limit in the settings. If this is not done, the loss of all funds can not only empty your wallet, but also spoil your mood.
- It is worth choosing only those games where you can independently control the rates. This is very important, as your earnings directly depend on this factor.
- Be careful with new versions of this or that game. As a rule, developers try to improve the existing version as much as possible in order to limit possible gains.
- The next pitfall is free games. To earn at least the minimum amount of money, you will have to spend hours uselessly at a computer.
- The early game is also a big risk. Here, there is an opportunity to close the project before it has time to withdraw the earned value.
Having chosen a site with gaming earnings, read through all the rules initially. Also, it will be useful to know the reviews of real players. If you see that something is wrong here, it is better to abandon the game's earnings in this feature.
See also: Business Trends: How to make money from esports?
The most common ways to make money from games
- Streaming… This kind of making money from games is the most profitable. The transmission of the game process is done on one of the social channels. To make money from streaming, you need to be able to communicate with people, look good, and be able to interest the audience.
- eSports… This type of income is recognized all over the world. Typically, the prize pool is several million dollars. Sports championships are created not just to enrich players. The main purpose of these competitions is to popularize computer games. Thanks to the significant prize fund, the latest computer hardware development industry has the opportunity to develop. To become a millionaire, you need to be a high-class player, which not many are today.
- bets… Here, the reward in the most direct way depends not only on skills, experience, but also on the luck of the player. To win a big jackpot in the draw, you need to understand all the nuances of such a game, as well as be able to correctly position players and teams. With the help of betting, you can make a good profit in games, but when certain factors are affected, people often “go to zero” and go bankrupt.
- pumping characters… As a rule, new players start their game journey without skins and artifacts. Here, a young expert with money can even be very beneficial to help. To participate in battles, the hero must have the necessary weapons and other game elements. For a certain amount of money, a signed player can pump all of this very quickly. The driver is a hired employee who acts as the characters' nanny. This suggests that these gains won't be too big, and they won't bring world fame either.
- Ptype Items… To play the game with dignity, you must have certain artifacts. This is where seasoned traders come to your rescue. These intermediaries buy valuable items from some players and sell them to others. To get rich in this way, it is necessary to initially relax and gain a positive reputation.
- in-game services… Basically, you will act as the player's bodyguard with the money. Sometimes this type of gain can be permanent. While a beginner cannot face danger alone, an experienced player rushes to his aid.
- concessionaire… A dealer is not a player, but a manager of financial flows. He helps players convert money into in-game currency, getting a decent percentage for this work. As a rule, the dealer's reputation comes first. This suggests that you can rarely find fraud here.
- Education players… If you have some experience and know all the possible tricks, you can make money doing types of training for beginners.
As you can see, scratch games can be a good way to make money. With a competent approach, the development of a proper strategy and experience, you will be able to have a steady income every month without leaving your home.
Number of views: 4 111